The fundamental of cash management is to ensure that you will get paid by your customers on time. When you need to bid on a deal by offering credit terms, do you check the financial strength and the payment history of the buyer? The economic environment is very volatile and unpredictable in recent years. Do you know if your long-term customers' businesses are still in good shape? Moreover, there is an increasing trend of trade fraud in international trade. According to a recent survey of PwC, 51% of organizations experienced fraud in the past two years, which is the highest level in 20 years.
In this seminar, speakers will discuss how companies can detect trade fraud and default payment signals in daily operations, and use different tools to avoid non-payment.
• Common trade fraud and default payment signals
• Case studies of trade fraud in international trade
• Tips on verifying buyers and monitoring payment
• Actions to take against defaulting buyer/non-payment
• Use of different credit management tools to protect receivables
Who should attend:
Directors, financial controllers, risk management officers, and responsible officers